Quintessential Video (courtesy Taj Hotels)

I was just randomly browsing through my television screen, bored of finding nothing interesting to watch. I usually love to see travel and living channel, because of my love and fantasy to visit various places and know the culture, religion, and various other traditions of things happening around the world. But, to my dismay, the channel is not up at my locality at the moment. 

While flipping through the screens, with no amazing thought going on in my mind, a very soothing music caught my attention. I browsed back through my television screen to see what was the source of that music, and I landed on this amazingly beautiful, sensuous and attractive video for Taj Hotels. Just watching the video for five minutes,  gave me so much peace. I know it is made for commercial purpose, but I surprisingly found it good and amazing enough to work as a meditation video for me. Just check it out yourself, I may write a longer post about it soon... :). Till then enjoy the video:




Comments

Popular Posts