Lover's moon

I look at the night sky
And I feel you are near
You linger beside my love
in moon rising
and I dare....
To listen to my heart
and desires that are there
In the silence and shadows
feel you near in love....
I gaze to the full moon rising
as gently you appear...
Then sink, into the depths of loving
eyes
then I hold you so close...
And the magic of dreamer's
touch is alive now to feel....
Your love in one breathless kiss
i'm alive....
One night to meet in the shore of one true love...
Is more than my heart could
ever dream
I'm in love....
Strength of the vortex
drags me down to the ground...
But I am saved once again
once again touched by tour love....
Spiraling in our love now
we cling to our time...
And the moment that was yours
and mine still shines...
One night to meet
on the shores of one true love...
Is more than my heart could
ever dream...I'm in love, I'm alive...
And my heart cries out please
Please still let the dreamer dream?...
But I'm alone once again
in the dawn sun rises...
And the moon waits no more
as the day must begin...
Mystical night of moon rising
bring him to me once again....
Spread your moon dust so softly
upon my eyes to see him now...
And I pray for the moon
and the dark of the night...
And the stars light his path
to lead him to my door....
And then we'll be singing in love
once more....
So till the next time love
I'll wait in moonlight's wake....
Of the stars and the moon of each
long lonely night...
To caress you and let the stardust
fill my eyes in your love...

I'll gaze to the full moon rising till then
Till then....till then....Love

Comments

Popular Posts