Painting - A Walk


A random painting I made using acrylic colors on an A2 sheet.

Comments

  1. nice one calicoaster! do you paint in any other media apart from acrylics?

    Ankita

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi corallista!

    Thank you! :) I've not used any other medium till date, apart from using acrylic and water colors. :) I aim to start oil painting soon on canvas. Have used oil paintings only on pottery till :D :Ddate!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cali! You seem to be a multi-talented girl!
    Uzma

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww..... :X:X:X:X Thank you Uzma and anks!! :-* :-*

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cali, this is the first thought that came to my mind - "I want to be with you day and night..." Very romantic, very calming - if this were in my house, I'd look at it each time before i left and entered home:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks afterglow! Actually I was thinking the same thing when I made this painting. It is a kind of stress reliever for me. Thanks again dear!! :-* :-* :-* :-*

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thankkkkkkooooooooooo Rads!!! ;;) :D :D :D :X

    ReplyDelete
  8. omg...cali...i just saw it...its beautiful....very romantic

    ReplyDelete
  9. the painting is sooooooooo beautiful.....its very serene.....ur an amazing artist...I always have had respect for people who can draw coz I can barely draw a straight line....

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you soo much Swati!! :) You can always give it a try. Just take colors, a paint brush and paint!! :D ..Sometimes I just make random paintings,without giving anything too much of a thought!! You never know, when you can get the grip!! :) :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts