Re: Heart – Dead and Beating at the same time?

I never thought I could get a more than a practical answer to this question of mine so soon.
Life can be stranger than the ideas we get, and certainly weirder than this blog of mine.

All my hypothesis, experiences, conclusions about myself have been somehow tied around …handcuffed and asked to stand guiltily, heads down…at a corner for the first time; broken with smashes … while the miracle of life welcomes me with open arms…even though its like a short lived fairy tale dream of mine…

The first culprit, guilty of all charges:

“I don’t feel anything…Not in people’s world”

Amendments:

“I don’t feel anything…Not in people’s world” – except for the ones right for me…how could anyone know, when and where can you find them? Life sometimes just sends them to you as surprise gifts.
Second culprit:

“But where is the affinity?
Why can’t someone’s voice make me feel that?
- Or Someone’s song?
- Or Someone’s talks?
- Or Someone’s company for my walk? (Makes me rather uncomfortable!)
- Or my friends besides me while I look at the stars and moon… why I yearn to be alone then?
- Or a friend holding my hand to just play around with me in sea waves, why I have sudden urge to just leave and go along the waves far far away?
- Or someone’s presence?”

Amendments:

“But where is the affinity?” – How soon can we decide it?
“Why can’t someone’s voice make me feel that?” – How soon can that be decided without getting to listen to the voice that can make your heart melt?
“Or Someone’s song?” – What when some songs can make you want to listen to them forever of your existence?
“Or Someone’s talks?” – What when first time in my life I can know the beauty of just sitting and listening to someone…?
“Or Someone’s company for my walk? (Makes me rather uncomfortable!)” – This feeling that has got reversed can’t even be explained in words….making me fail in my art of expressions for the first time.
“Or my friends besides me while I look at the stars and moon… why I yearn to be alone then?” – Can I now?
“Or a friend holding my hand to just play around with me in sea waves, why I have sudden urge to just leave and go along the waves far far away?” – I can only imagine this one at present…
“Or someone’s presence?” – The most emphatic of all…

“Piano: Fascinating when I play…Tiring when others join in.”: Can “Tiring” be replaced by the word- “Euphoric” here?

Can a dead, beating heart be alive?....Seems like mine could…

And what if it can be burnt to ashes ….can the same heart break?

Comments

  1. Have Faith in your 'self'. It has all the answers you need.It will share Not necessarily when you 'want' it, it is there when you 'need' it.

    Listen n enjoy.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uiH4BFTELME

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, I meant it was high time you realized that and I'm glad you wrote a post about it :-).

    ReplyDelete
  3. your blogs have dried up. Its a humble request to shower a few thoughts of yours to the parched souls on earth below.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Are these 'Your' hands in the Pic!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts