Trying my hands on internet marketing.. :D

I know no one is gonna buy this book, but still at least for my sake click on the link and see the stuff there. It might prove to be helpful to someone.... (Who knows!)

So here goes my first ad post. (For trial!)

"Turn Your Life Around in Less Than A Week"

How many people do you know who can honestly say they are living their dreams?
Are you?

How Many Times Have you wondered When The Real Change Is Going To Happen in Your Life?


(P.S.: Please post your comments no matter you read it or not. This whole activity is purely for fun... :-) I'd really appreciate it a lot.)

Comments

  1. ????
    Had read abt this Amidi guy, but can't recall the context. And if you think anyone is going to read through that ad, good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So, if this is as true, as i want it to be, a billion people deeply desiring and praying India to WIN a WORLD CUP, will get INDIAn team get it?

    over 25 years since last one.... indians need more practice, u reckon?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know the stuff works...coz I've tried it plenty of times..and it has worked (ALWAYS!) with me..

    The only difference is in the way you do it....the way you apply the stuff.... It makes the difference. I won't force ppl to buy the book. But I'd certainly reckon them to visit the website www.thesecret.tv and read the ppl's experiences. I also wish to write one there..coz my life has always been magical...as if some genie stands and makes my every wish his command to get it fulfilled!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is intriguing.

    Always worked.
    Genie by your side.
    Magical Life.

    Should I wait for you pen a book...or key in another blog.I am curious now.

    No matter what, the concept is still Intriguing.!!!

    So that is whay they say, 'Be careful of what you wish for, it be become true'.


    Another link, not intresting as yours but thoughtful read.
    http://www.blogcatalog.com/blog/the-traveling-scholar/4a227bb67180f9277576010e2fb62c26

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Dhoni Deewana

    Now you've mentioned it, I guess I must write a post on that...

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts