Google addsence or adsence or 'adsense'?

Well yes! the correct answer is ofcourse 'adsense'. The search word for most of people out there, is basically "Google Adsense". Yet, I was doing this keyword research and for sake of fun typed this word "addsense". I was shocked to see the results, though scanty in search, but still it was there. There were still people out there searching for "addsence", instead of "adsense". And, the average CPC was also much more than usual average CPC. I don't know who are willing to pay for the wrong spelling of "addsence". In my view, there might be some newbie and amateur advertising agencies coming up in the market who want them to be called addsense. In fact, if we see it all this way, it really adds some sense to this weird addsense spelling. 


People who don't know much about adsense, may make spelling mistakes like placing "adsence" or "addsence" in their search. With "Google adsense" being such a prominent and blog grabber scheme, with millions or probably billions of website running on this term, there is no point for anyone to begin their "adsense" website, compete with the existing master or even think of coming somewhere in the initial search pages of Google.





Anyways, I searched for both "adsence" and "addsence", I got no results so far. Google's master search corrected the spelling and directed me to the top "Adsense" pages only. So, I guess either google's keyword search tool is wrong or I still have to learn loads about it. :)

Comments

Popular Posts