Review: Garnier Roll on Anti Dark Circles concealer and Garnier Anti Dark Circles Cream

Last time, when I went to Germany and found myself with loads of time in my hand standing in front of all the plethora of brands available, there was nothing much to do but shopping. I always love to experiment with brands and thought of giving some products a try. Moreover, I loved to shop there coz of less crowd. Can't imagine the same kind of shopping in Bangalore. Anyways, here I review some of the products I bought there for healing under eye dark circles, two of these are available in India too; the third one can be bought from Amazon (depending upon its availability). I bought the following three products for healing under eye dark circles:
Garnier's under eye anti-dark circle roll on concealer
Garnier under eye anti-dark circles cream

- Garnier under eye anti-dark circles cream :                            Price 9 Euros
- Garnier under eye anti-dark circle roll on concealer:             Price 11 Euros
- Annemarie Borlind Eye cream :                                               Price 20 Euros (Check the review here )


And here is my take on the first two products. More here >>>

Comments

  1. loved the prods but after reading the reviews i dont think il b buying ne..ty dear

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Butterfly

    Thanks for liking the review! I donno, I think it didn't work for me. Some other people had good experience with the product. So, can't say much!! :( :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Cali...review it all soon na..............:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. which one jomol? Annemarie borlind or Oriflame oxygen mask? :P

    ReplyDelete
  5. review the concealer plz...is it good as an e/s base? plz mention the India prices...:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Bulbul, I don't think their concealer can be used for e/s base. The problem is with the consistency and the shade. I've already reviewed both here:

    http://makeupandcosmeticsblog.blogspot.com/2010/10/review-garnier-roll-on-anti-dark.html

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts