A short trip to UB City Bangalore

Last weekend I made a trip to UB City, Bangalore. The trip was much anticipated and pending since quite a long time. Since, the year was nearing Christmas and I was in a nice festive mood, I decided to put all my laziness at bay and make a trip to UB City Bangalore.
Those who don't know much about UB City, Bangalore,  here is a brief overview:

"UB City Bangalore began to define the skyline of Bangalore in year 2007. UB City is the biggest commercial property project of Bangalore pioneered by Dr. Vijay Mallya and is located in the heart of Bangalore. It stands at the corner of Vittal Mallya Road and Kasturba Road, just 600 metres away from Bangalore's commercial hub, M. G. Road. 


A 1.1million sq.feet mixed use development with commercial, luxury retail and serviced apartments, it has bagged the prestigious City Scape India Retail Estate 2007, Best Developer - Mixed Use Award.


All office space in UB City has been leased out to prestigious Indian and multinational clients. "


For details you can check their official website: http://www.theubgroup.com/business_infrastructure.aspx
and wikipedia page: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/UB_City

I had heard a lot about it being a paradise for luxury brands lovers, so I kept my expectations reasonable and meditated a lot to not spend 5000 bucks on a designer T-shirt!! ;-)

It took me around 25 minutes to reach UB City Bangalore, from Koramangla 8th block. The Building from outside gave me a look of some kind of corporate office, but when I saw the banners and the huge tower that is visible from around 5 KM diameter of the area, I knew that I’d reached the place.

I had to say that I thoroughly enjoyed my trip there. The ambiance inside reminded me of New York’s Grand Central Railway station main interiors. The building is divided in two wings – Left and right, followed by a central staircase and escalators towards the open area around the second floor that has food counters like Subway, Rajdhani, etc. The place was decently decorated of Christmas decorations.

Location : UB City, Sampangirama Nagar, Bangalore

I wanted to take the pics of all the brands adorning the place, but it looked foolish of clicking pics standing in front of all those shops. After all, come on – They were just shops…the only difference was that these were THE SHOPS! :D. So, for people like us, they had this nice display of all the brands and the floors holding them. Check them out:


If any of these brands fascinate you and, you feel like spending some luxury on any of these, feel free to do that!! :D

And below are some other piccys of UB City, Bangalore: 
UB City Entrance left wing

Left wing Entrance - I liked that Painting :D


UB City Center
Christmas Tree at UB City Bangalore

A Closer look :D

Paintings at UB City Mall

View from the second floor - UB City Bangalore
Sky Ceiling at UB City Right Wing. It reminded me of Las Vegas's Hotel Venetian and Hotel Paris Paris. Splendid places!!

Sky Ceiling Paintings






he he..this is not UB City, but my office's decor for Christmas
Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!! :)
Have you been to UB City Bangalore? Share your experience with me in your comments.

How are you planning to celebrate your Christmas and New Year Eve?

Comments

  1. LOVED IT..and the ceiling ...OMG Cali..I know you went mad there..I am bonkers seeing the pics...

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh wow its such a beautiful mall, cali. I want to come to bangalore now. :((

    ReplyDelete
  3. he he...RADSSSSSSS...yeah..go there and let me know what all you bought..I think you can try something from Thann and Good Earth..and Estee Lauder

    @Rati..

    Please do comeeeeeee naaa..then I can also accompany you to Estee LAuder without any fear!! :P :P :P

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ya these are the ones I have too b-(

    ReplyDelete
  5. see..it didnt put my stupid face smileyb-(

    ReplyDelete
  6. he he he ...lemme try the new format..It is working on my local code..but I am not able to embed it in the blogger template..lemme try!!! ~x[

    ReplyDelete
  7. :)) ;)) ;;) :D ;) :p :(( :) :( :X =(( :-o :-/ :-* :| 8-} :)] ~x( :-t b-( :-L x( =))

    ReplyDelete
  8. OMG !!! superb place!!!! the ambiance and look at the interiors yaaa......... wud surely go mad at this place :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. wow...awesome!!! missed reading this post somehow but I'll make sure that I go to UB city ven I visit Bangalore :) I wanna go to Thann too!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. 5k for a t-shirt from UB city?? Did you get any?

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh I think you can get from Diesel.. For purchase from other shops, it would cost you atleast 10K..

    ReplyDelete
  12. In my point of view, this is really very well information provided about Real Estate Kolkata, where you can purchase affordable 1bhk and 2bhk flats in Kolkata.
    4BHK Flats in ITPL

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts