Clickety Click - Mornings


My son Abhiraj is usually most peaceful in mornings, may be because of a long night sleep. And I love to make his videos or click his piccys at this time, because even I am relatively happier in the mornings as compared to any other time of the day. No wonder, breakfast is my favorite supper. I usually have a peanut butter sandwich and one cup milk in the morning, or egg on bread and milk, or Cornflakes and milk.

Anyways, what I think makes a morning so beautiful, is the fact that I look forward to a promising day ahead, feel thankful about the previous day's achievements, and let go of all previous bitterness.

Wouldn't life be as wonderful as mornings, if we follow the same rule for every moment we live? Just a thought! :)


Comments

  1. Hi there might I reference some of the insight here in this blog site if I reference you with a link back again on your site? Designer lehenga

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts