Trying to Catch Water...Can you?

Life has been going on a quite rapid pace, and as I see my son Abhiraj growing up so fast, time certainly feels like a blur! Anyways, I've got a new camera and have been experimenting a lot with it, mostly to catch my son in action. I wonder why babies do everything so fast. My son moves his legs so fast that I can bet any adult would never be able to keep up the pace with him for more than 5 minutes. Seems like, this is the way babies vent out their burst of energy.

Keeping this energy part aside, what Abhiraj enjoys most in the entire day is his bath time. These days, he is able to sit on his own in his bath tub and enjoys being splashed with water. I had most fun when he tried to catch the flowing water for the first time. Its always so much fun to see his fascination towards the flowing water and how he tries to catch it with his fingers again and again, every day. I captured a few shots of him doing this. Check them out below:

Baby playing with water
Abhiraj...Happiest in water

Baby playing with water
Trying to catch water droplets

Baby playing with water
All falling down

Baby playing with water
Lets have another try

Baby playing with water
Oops..missed again

Baby playing with water
I think I'll just play with them for a while, and will try catching them again tomorrow

Baby playing with water
Tata... :D

Comments

  1. awww... he is soo cute.. ur new cam seems nice Kimi..
    btw, did i tell u my brother's name is also Abhiraj :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He he he..thankooooooooooo Deeps.... :D :D arey..I didn't know that....Its a nice name naa..it means feareless king... :D :D :D

      Delete
  2. My baby does the same.. arent they such lil buttons♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ha ha..yeah...its so much fun to see them do this...I can watch my son for hours... :D

      Delete
  3. Nice Photography!!!
    Very very cutie cutie :) ♥ ♥

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts