Solitude



A strange company of loneliness...and its feast...
It comes to me...at times when I expect it the least...

Is it my friend??...an angel??....or a foe?
Crusades me to the moments I spent long ago....

People come...stay and leave away...
how can it follow me with so much sway!!...

In a group with inordinate glee..
it sometimes resides around me...
Sometimes...even inside me...

I try to see it...I see myself...
I try to talk to it....but only get silence....

It takes me with itself....to a journey of dreams..
some facts...bitter...some with scrumptious cream..

Wonders me every time...with its vivid faces...
Hides an enigma within the ravel it enlaces...

What could be hidden behind that mime????
I wish ...I could unfold it some time....

Comments

  1. how do u manage to write what u write?

    ReplyDelete
  2. What does that mean???? :O. Please elaborate

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing... it is so very wonderful how u can put ur thoughts using so good words... :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Felt as if you wrote how I feel. Absolutely stunning:)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts