Random..(Just to begin with, after so long break!! )

It has already been two months now, since I'd left New York. Can't believe its the same time I wrote my last post here.


Time has been on a crunch state after coming back to India, with loads of things to bother about, that has included me searching for a decent project (have got one to just pass around with; for a few months of bond period I have), cooking (loads and loads of!!...phew) and washing clothes on a daily basis!! : (I hate it!).


And its been months since i'd gone for a long walk in the woods; with music blaring in my ears, gentle tickling breeze blowing around my hair - (How much I miss those walks now! :( )
Anyways, life goes on and at present I've found my solace with the stars and the moon. It is a bliss to spend hours at night just staring at the stars (not much you can see in the city of Bangalore though!) and the sky (which is much neonish than the pitch darkness it is supposed to have).


I wonder sometimes how much mystery does the space outside and inside us can hold? I mean, look at the stars; millions and billions of them, even more. Some might have perished on the way while sending their light to us; so may be we are watching the stars that existed some thousands of years ago. Can I say it to be a kind of time travel?
Anyways, just my wonders in my head; there are loads of things to ponder about.


Last weekend I went to Coorg with a couple of my friends and their team mates. Overall a nice experience; change - atleast for me since I was away from the pollution and dust for some golden period of time; and I could even breathe easily (without sneezing or coughing after every 5th breath :( ). It felt bad to see such a beautiful place in so much dirt and negligence. Ok! Let me not go into that depressing talk. And I am not going into the details of the whole trip; it was tiring, experiencing it once only; so just a summary :P


The journey was pleasant and the weather was just perfect and everything else too like -
the big, spacious and amazing farmhouse we'd booked; the dense forests and their greenry; the water falls (we couldn't go in and had a big mood-drop); the origin of kavery; the campfire(almost a flop show since all went to sleep after just two hours of sitting there and a dare game!); the spicy food; the unexpected trip to another waterfall (where we could go in "yippeee"...), its dirty and cold water; the big snake we found there on the rocks from the jungle, which almost attacked a guy (I never knew snakes can rise so high above the ground :O ); our fleeing away from the place; the Dumb-C and Antakshari games in our bus and finally a climax with a visit to Mysore Brindawan garden.


But the most spectacular thing for me happened early morning on the last day of my trip, while sitting at the courtyard of the farmhouse, having my morning coffee, staring at the clean sky and the fading moon, inhaling as much fresh air as i can. (If possible I could have just stored it somewhere and taken along with me to bangalore!! : ) ) and then a shining bright blue ball of light, just zoomed around from somewhere in the sky and then, it vanished; just in three eye-blinks. I stared at it for a moment, even when it was gone....


Now here I'd like to tell something, since i watch the night sky for 1-2 hours almost daily, it has been a trend that every now and then I get a glimpse of a shooting star... :P (I wish i could take a pic some day!)


But a shooting star in day time? :O...That too of blue color was something I've never heard about. I wish so much now to have caught a pic of that amazing view.


Still, no matter how silly it seems, I made a wish!!:)...as I do every time I see one..


And since this one was somewhat special...so was the wish too!! :D


PS: Don't ask me what I wished for!! :P

Comments

  1. This blog seems to be Kimi thinking out loud... but yes, very nicely described the train of thoughts...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lady dont just leave us guessing out here :). Here's wishing that all your wishes come true. Reminds me of some of our trips!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How could we not ask about the Wish...Anyways, I have already made a few wild guesses ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know what u wished for :P :-

    Socha nahi aacha bura, dekha suna, kuch bhi nahi,
    Manga khuda se raat-din terey siwa kuch bhi nahi.....


    Jis par hamari aankh ne moti bichaye raat bhar,
    bheja wahi kaGhaz usey, hamney likha kuch bhi nahin....

    Manga khuda se raat-din terey siwa kuch bhi nahi..... :P:P

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ik shaam ki dehliz par, baithey rahey vo der tak,
    aankhon se ki baatein bahut, muunh se kaha kuch bhi nahi...


    Manga khuda se raat-din terey siwa kuch bhi nahi........

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well written, but I probably would not have seen the pain behind the words if I had not spoken with you in the morning. I can only say one thing.

    A mind lost in thought is capable of creating a world around it which never exists. Try hard and you may create the world of your dreams right where you are. But you don't need to try hard to miss seeing the beauty which is right in front of your eyes.

    On another note: Are you sure it was a shooting star that you saw and not a space craft???

    ReplyDelete
  7. @Kunds

    I edited it a lot...there were many more thoughts going on in parallel.. Thanks!! :D

    @Megha

    Your guesses are always right sweety...you know me well!! :)

    @Jitender

    Tum aur tumhari ghazal...samaa nahi bhi bandhna ho toh bh bandh jaata hai.. :P


    @Nishu
    Thanks!! :)

    @Libin

    It was a shooting star only.. :P earlier i thought my eyes and my mind are playing games..but then i came back and googled around about any such kinda phenomenon....and yes...it happens - daylight fireball in blue and green..but is very rare... :D..

    On another note..does spacecraft glow like a fireball? :O

    ReplyDelete
  8. @Niloy...

    Thanks so much!! :D....btw...you need not guess for long...the wish would materialize soon... as far as i can hope for!! :O

    ReplyDelete
  9. the blue light..is an angel.. coming from the sky..to fulfill many things.which this little flower of calico aster desires..
    when the dawn breaks..and the night is yet to go..the gates between heaven and earth are open..and then when they see kimi every night from up there..they want to make her happy and thats why they sent that angel..

    ReplyDelete
  10. hmm... makes me wonder which of the mysteries are more intriguing... the ones inside us or outside us... can't stop myself from drifting to "can it really be intelligent design?" :-)

    ReplyDelete
  11. @Rishi

    So sweet.. :D..Thanks!!

    @SA

    These mysteries are usually equally intriguing... :P..Sometimes i wonder at the similarities of both..

    The design is just impeccable..no doubt!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Indeed the design is impeccable... Just that it makes me think that an intelligence of that capacity would have thought of automating the process. I like to think that s/he did; we call it evolution :-)
    and similarities? hmm... haven't really thought of that.

    ReplyDelete
  13. "where we could go in "yippeee"..."
    sounds fun..(and feeling jealous :((( )

    Heartiest welcome :P

    (BTW your Word Verifier call me 'WEIRDO'!!)

    ReplyDelete
  14. @Sid...

    :P....you should be....good that the snake didn't come when we were in water!! :O...

    And my word verfier is smart enough to know what you are.. :P...hehe

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts