My gratitude list for today

My eyes are getting strained off, watching cartoons on "Pogo", and since all that I am watching right now is senseless, am obviously more intended to having all these random things running into my mind.

It has been so long, that I am sitting aimlessly at my cosy couch, thereby giving much relaxation to my "most-of-the-times" stressed mind. I am an active member of Gratitude Log, and I certainly feel extremely great, happy and thankful whenever I go there, for writing my list of things to be grateful for, for reading what other people are grateful for, and for sending or receiving appreciations from everyone there.Today, I am grateful for:

1) Finally, getting some free time to be with myself, and for being able to post something on my this blog, which is kind of a "third home" to me.

2) For having a wonderful cup of hot tea, while writing this post.

3) For finally getting to read my favorite book "Twilight", after ages. (I might have read it today for some 134th time, since past one and a half years.)

4) For having a wonderful home to relax in. There are certain issues with this home, which I am looking forward to rectify soon.

5) For having another day ahead (Sunday) to relax and unwind myself.

~Life is good...All the time~

Comments

Popular Posts