I want some time for myself!

How many times, life makes you feel that you really need it more? I mean the times, when you really need to get a life of your own, along with some peaceful time for yourself. I sometimes feel, I have been living an "ultra" mechanical life. In fact, now I even look like a zombized- robot!!..


It has been ages, since I went for a long walk in woods, listening to my favorite music on my ipod. I have not seen a clear sky at day time, not even at night since months. Right now, I have placed a beautiful "Sun rise" wall paper on my desktop, and I feel really blessed just looking at it for some time, when my team mates aren't around. I wonder, if they start doubting my sanity, looking at me staring blankly at a "sun rise" wall paper.


I have hardly ever gone to a beauty parlor, may be once in a year or six months. I have never spent much time and energy on pampering myself, except for going once for that foot reflexology massage and then Ayush therapy center. I hardly know A or B of what cosmetics are, what make up is, and what all girly things a girl should do! Lately, I have landed on this amazing blog, which provides reviews of the cosmetics available in India, and various other tips. It is called Indian Make up and Beauty Blog.


I have read a few reviews and really have been itching to try something. But, I seriously don't know where to start from. At such times, I so much wish, if I could have at least one friend who is a girl, who knows about all these things a 'normal' girl should do and who could teach me and assist me in doing such kind of things (Some one like Sonam Kapoor in Aisha). I hardly get to talk to anyone whole day, and now with the kind of life I've been leading since past oh-so-many years, I am thoroughly exhausted of this. My face needs a make over, my existence needs a make over and my life truly needs a make over!!


Any girl, from Bangalore (especially staying near Koramangala), if reads this post, please help! I need a friend to assist me in doing all girly stuffs (like shopping, gyming, going to parlor, etc.). I've never lead that life, and I want to lead it now!!  :(


A Girl's Life With Rachel SimmonsA Girl's Life Online Girls' Life Magazine  The Secret Life of Girls

Comments

  1. That is a reall cute post..i hope u find a friend soon who u can share all the fun:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Anamika!! You are so sweet!! :) :) :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts