Wishing you a very happy and prosperous new year 2011

First of all I wish all my readers a very happy and prosperous 2011 ahead. Hope you had a gala time celebrating the onset of this new year and are geared up well to get the best out of it. My new year celebration was done at home, with some dominoes pizza, coke and television! :D. I slept at 11 PM on Dec.31, but I made it a point to place an alarm for 12:00 AM, so that I could wake up and wish everyone. The first thing I did as the clock struck midnight, was to call my parents and wish them happy happy new year ahead. There was a party going on at their side, so it was a quick new year wishing. Same thing with my sister too. I could hear "Shiela ki jawaani" as background music in her hostel, and some screaming from girls while I wished her.

As I hung up, I could hear people shouting and laughing outside and blowing crackers.

Choco Lava Cake from Dominoes
I simply took out the choco-lava cake and began mumbling on it, thinking about what changes I can get into my life this year.
I have hardly ever followed any of my new year resolutions till date, but still making one always makes me feel that things will definitely get better (even if I am just thinking that way). Since, I don't want to break my own heart by promising big things, let me start with some small and essential targets this time. So, here goes a list of my 2011 resolution:

 - Get a hair makeover (my hair has become too dull and boring)
 - Get fit and healthy (This has to be done by anyways, ok! no stress!..relax)
 - Get into a house, I can call "My home". I am tired of living in what you can call a hotel room since past 1.5 years now.
 - Get married - This has been extended since past 2 years now.
 - Spend some more time in quality reading and writing.

I think these resolutions are more than enough to make me stay happily in this new year!! :).
So, what are your resolutions for year 2011?

Resolutions That Work: How to make & keep new years resolutions  The Art of The Fresh Start: How to Keep Your New Year's Resolutions for a Lifetime  Squirrel's New Year's Resolution

Comments

  1. Wish you and all your friend and 'extended family' (i.e. virtual followers of your blogs) a happy n prosperous and healthy new year.!

    On your resolutions,while reading, I noticed these are pretty much the same ones which I have in my mind. You are one step ahead..in putting them down.

    Wish you luck with all your goals...I would be keen to get and share updates on each one especially the last one! :)

    Bonne Chance, Mon Ami!

    ReplyDelete
  2. heyyy..thanks for your wishes DD!! :D...Seeing your comment after quite a long time!!..and my best wishes for your goals too..Wish you a sooooper happy and prosperous 2011!!! :) :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Cali..you are so right i think getting fit on on everybody's list....Mine is to be happy..and YAY i have finally bought a new home ..i hope you get your wishes true too....:))

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wowww..awesomeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee...Congratulations dear!!! \:D/ :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts