Change is Constant


One thing that I've noticed that never changes all through our lives is - Change. There is always something or the other around us that just keeps on moving back and forth. Isn't it rightly said that we are vibrational beings? We keep on changing in form, shape, location and so happen with the things around us as well. The only change that we notice the most is - Time!

My life is also no exception to this rule. It has been a roller-coaster ride already till now, with its own share of twists and turns, and ups and downs. However, these changes have only made me better as they came and transformed to another change. I somehow feel that "Change" is also a form of energy - it can neither be created, nor be destroyed, but only transformed from one form to another!"
Anyways, I am just thankful for whatever I am today and all that I've got so far. It has been one amazing adventurous ride and I look forward to a great time ahead as well. I remember reading a quote long time back, which goes like this -


"Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, champagne in one hand - strawberries in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming "WOOHOO - What a Ride!"
- Attributed to an octogenarian named Mavis Leyrer, of Seattle

Life is too precious to be wasted in compromising on things we don't really want. I believe in going where your passion takes you. I've always lived that way and that is what I am going to do now too.

After a long and tiring journey of corporate life and its politics, I am saying it a quit and going forward to another phase of my life. I am going to take my passion as my profession now and test myself where my true abilities lie.

I can't promise anything to myself as of now, except for the fact that I'd try to give it my best shot; rest only time will tell. I remember someone asked me once - "What should I do? Should I do something I am good at or something I really love to do?" and my answer to her was -
"Do what you love to do, because your passion will drive you in that and you will eventually become good in doing that. Excellence comes from passion and a vision that makes you push your limits so that you can build your road to success. There is no freeway for it."

So, here I am leaving my freeway journey and going to explore a different way for myself. All I can say now is I hope I do well! :)

Comments

Popular Posts