Wish you a Happy New Year - 2012



Here, let me first wish you a very Happy, Prosperous and Successful 2012 ahead. I had a beautiful New Year celebration this time, as my lovely younger sister came to visit me 5 days back and we had a great fun time together - shopping, eating out, roaming, watching movies, dancing and gossiping. My New Year eve was spent at home with her, as we danced crazily on all weird songs. The first day of the year too was gone in shopping and eating out.

I remember I published a post here stating my resolutions for year 2011, around same time a year back. I am quite surprised and amazed to have such a fruitful 2011 and I managed to live up to most of my resolutions too. Let us check them back, before I move on to the new list of resolutions for year 2012. :)

2011:

- Get a hair makeover (my hair has become too dull and boring)                     
   Done!
- Get fit and healthy (This has to be done by anyways, ok! no stress!..relax)
   Done to some level, still a lot needs to be done.
- Get into a house, I can call "My home". I am tired of living in what you can call a hotel room since past 1.5 years now.
   Done and now moving to a new home too!! :)
- Get married - This has been extended since past 2 years now.
   Done
- Spend some more time in quality reading and writing.
Done: All thanks to flipkart.com, I got my hands on some really amazing books to read and include in my collection.

Now, coming to what I need to do in year 2012:

- Get fit and healthy (This is getting carried forward from 2011. Though I got some level of success in this task, I still need to work a bit more on it.)

- Leave my current job and work towards my passion and be successful in it (More details will follow as the time proceeds, I've already left my current job and currently in a transition phase to move towards working on my own, on what I love to do.)

- Get my dream car (Of course I am not talking about Bugatti Veyron or Mercedes Benz or BMW, but something I know I'd definitely be able to own and would love to be in it. Will update you as soon as I get one!! :) )

- Start with my sketching and paintings. (It has been ages, since I made one. My colors have dried up too now, so need to get some new and start with them.

- Learn to cook some real nice recipes like cooking some kebabs and other non veg recipes (for hubby's choice of taste!) and baking chocolate cakes, cheese cakes, cookies etc. :)

As of now, these are the only resolutions in mind. More might come as the time and life goes ahead. The only thing that I'd aim to keep consistent is to keep life simple and happy!

Once again wish you an awesome year ahead! :)

Many Blessings

xoxo
Calicoaster

Comments

  1. Such nice and humble wishes. Glad you are having a great time. You're in the middle of moving right??

    ReplyDelete
  2. he he..thankooo Bee..yeah...planning to move with hubby by this month end... :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. sweet :) may all ur wishes come true this year :) happy new year Kimi :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much Rekha..and wish you too the same!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow....happy new year, Kimi :) awesome resolutions!!! waiting to read about your passion...I thought music was one of them and of course, you sketch so well :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank youuuu Swati..Writing is one of my passions, also reading, sketching, painting and music.. :) I also love creative works like Web designing. After spending so many years in IT and getting some hands on freelancing, I think now is the time I start working on what I love...lets see how it goes!! :)....I hope I succeed.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. all the best and you will definitely succeed. you are really good at whatever you do from whatever I have seen till now - your writing, sketches and music compositions :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts