Videos: Celebrating India's 69th Republic Day - Song, Dance Performances

Hello friends,

I hope you are having a great weekend. We celebrated India's 69th Republic Day at Sports Club, CCW and all in all it was a great event. There were lots of great performances, however I got a bit low because of the theft of my Lenovo Tablet.


Anyhoo, let me share the good highlights of all the celebration. I also recorded a song - "Bhaarat Anokha Raag Hai - Unplugged"

Below are the videos of all that covered the spirit of nationalism this Republic Day at CCW:

Bhaarat Anokha Raag Hai - Unplugged Song Cover by Kimi Shrivastava





Cultural Program at CCW Sports Club | India's 69th Republic Day Celebration | VlogsbyKimi



Republic day parade and performances by school kids:



Comments

Popular Posts