What to do when things are not working fine?

So many times it happens, that we feel someone, somewhere is conspiring against us. These are the times, when everything, everywhere seems to be going on in completely opposite direction, to what we expect them to go in. I know, I myself have preached this so many times that setting a list of things, which gives you happiness or self-content can do wonders. But, sometimes as what I feel, even I fail to read and comprehend that list, simply because mind and heart remain to be on a constant war against anything good that is happening around us, or even within us at that moment.

In that case, I simply feel that I should let it go. And, to do that, the best way is to acknowledge everything, you feel is causing you trouble. Make a complete list of such things, right from the biggest one to the most minuscule thing that is irritating you. For me, I am currently in similar state of mind so let me make the list of things I am irritated with at the moment:

1) My mom, dad and my sister still angry with me, and do not approve my decision.

2) My health is not well and I've been suffering from bad cold and fever since past 3 days now, and the most irritating thing of all is the throat congestion and pain.

3) My work at office has got delayed because of my illness. My client is not happy with what I was supposed to deliver on Friday. I am still lagging loads behind the schedule and my illness and irritation doesn't enable me to work on all that. I still need some rest.

4) I banged my head painfully on a cupboard's edge. I hope I didn't get a cut. But, ouch!!! it hurt so bad..It still hurts.

5) I trusted one of my friends and one my cousins to something really important in my life, and they both ditched me. I don't know who to trust now.

6) My Google adsense account and ebay associate account application got rejected.

7) Owing to my illness, I am looking duller and ugly. Don't want to see the mirror right now.

8) I am not able to work on my writing projects because of my illness.

9) I am not able to work on my website.

10) I don't know what to do.


Phew! Pretty long list. That's bad. I never expected myself to land in this situation. I feel it is possibly because of the lack of any kind of spiritual activity in my life since past few months. I've been constantly bombarded with so much negative energy (ok! that is the term) from everywhere that I seldom feel if this all is happening in real or is it some grim nightmare of mine.

Enough of chitchat! Now coming back to my list. I need to improve all the above points in order to know what I really want. So, here it goes:

1) My mom, dad and my sister love me the most, and they respect and lovingly accept my decision.
2) I am recovering fast, and getting back to my good health, spirit and energy.
3) I am able to finish off my work at office with success and appreciation from my clients.
4) My head injury is also recovering fast.
5) I am more careful in deciding whom to trust with what kind of information
6) My Google adsense account is in process of getting accepted very soon.
7) I look young, bright and energetic. I love to see myself in mirror!! :D
8) I am successfully able to work on all of my writing projects, to my clients' appreciation and my own job satisfaction.
9) I am able to make my website successful, profitable and quite renowned in its niche.
10) I am always in control of what am I doing and what I'd be going to do.


I feel, this list portrays much better picture of what I want from my life.

Comments

  1. Takes Courage to write in such state of mind. You demonstrate just that - Courage.

    Best Wishes.

    2 Things.
    I have full faith and see all the reasons why your point family would love you. That will happen. No Doubts.

    Point 10. Term 'always' strikes me. Good Luck again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks DD! I really need to come out of this nightmare as soon as possible!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ur family loves u a lot
    u will recover fast and develop an immune system
    take work in a calm way. ur clients will like it
    u can use my ebay associate, amazon affiliate accounts i made them 2 yrs back and never used them. Google Adsense I think is non-transferable.
    Create a website on your personal domain name, specific to your niche and not as a affiliate google will approve your adsense request pretty fast then.You may piggy back on my webspace if you are not planning to buy right away.
    eudeity is always beautiful
    u r in control :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks "anonymous". May I know who are you?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts