An update

Thank you all, so much for being with me and being so supportive all the time. Here is a small update from my side:

1) My parents and my sister are talking nicely to me, though I still don't know what they think about my decision.

2) I am hale and hearty once again!! :)

3) My office work is getting good slowly, and things are coming out of the "red zone".

4) My google adsense account got approved.

5) I am getting many projects and invitations from my clients, but I am right now choosing not to accept them. Still, it feels good to be in demand!! :D

6) I am able to write successfully for my blogs and hubpages, almost daily.

7) I am grateful to all of you, who read my posts, give appropriate comments, and support me all the time. Thank you so much!! :)

Note: This post is a reply to my earlier post, I made sometime back related to my life's incidents.

Comments

  1. nice to know :)
    good things happen with good people

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts