My earliest manifestation as I remember

Since I have so much free time today, sitting at my home , doing nothing except for reading a book “Spiritual Marketing” by Joe Vitale and just relaxing with the beautiful music in the background, I thought I can as well enrich my this beautiful blog with my earliest memory of manifesting my desires. So here it goes:


"Ever wondered from where does the story – “Alladin and his magic lamp” got generated? Ever wondered why kids have a knack to attain almost everything to themselves whenever they want, no matter the thing is available at that moment to them or not.

I’d like to share a very interesting experience of my own in this regard.

I was just five year old when I got a very weird fascination to the piano keys and its music. I absolutely adored the way piano is being played and the music that would come from it just used to touch my soul. I first saw the piano at my school and it totally drew my attention towards it. That time I didn’t even know what the instrument was called.

I was so mesmerized by the instrument that daily before going to sleep while lying on my bed, I would hum any song and make my fingers move in air, as if I was actually playing the instrument and enjoying the music coming out of it. I used to enjoy the feeling so much that it never occurred to me that I should go and actually play the instrument or ask my parents to get me one.

It was just a week or two since then, a distant friend of my father came to our home. It was a very strange visit since I’d never seen him coming to us before. He was carrying a red colored Casio synthesizer in his hands apparently for reasons again unknown to me. He was talking to my dad, while holding the synthesizer, when I entered the room. I saw the thing and immediately recognized the keys.

As I was standing there marveling the instrument, the guy looked at me staring at the instrument and just gave it to me so that I can play around with it. My father stopped him to do so, fearing I might break the instrument, but by that time I’d reached for the instrument. I took the synthesizer and started humming while playing the keys. What came next totally made my dad and the guy dumbstruck!

I ACTUALLY played the song, I was humming and my fingers were automatically working on the keyboard as if driven by some unknown force to play the music. I was completely in control of the music as if I was a veteran or something like that.

My dad and that guy both asked me if I’d ever played it before…I said “No!” which was a truth. The guy was so impressed with me that he simply GIFTED me the synthesizer (though my dad paid the price to him later!).

And I got the instrument to myself!!!.. "



What would you call this? – A Coincidence?. What if I tell you that this is the trend I’ve been following in almost everything I’ve desired so far?

What did you notice in above story? Can we define it as an "EPIPHANY" or a "DIVINE MANIFESTATION"?

To this date I play keyboard (a new and better one :P) being self-taught of it and music just flows from me. I have no idea how I do that. I never went for any lessons, no one ever taught me or guided me for that; and I absolutely adore the way my music and my creations with it have worked, till now :-) !!

Life is magical, all the times!

Comments

  1. I have a strong feeling, playing keyboard has, has the same magic as your fingers writing the blog.

    Enchanting.

    Keep Writing.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts