My past life diagnosis

I was just browsing through the channels on TV (for a change), not knowing what to see and I landed on this program - "Raaz pichle janam ka" being aired on NDTV imagine. I don't know how much authentic or fake the show is.

But it sure did intrigue me to this unknown realm of our journey. I have no particular notions or beliefs about rebirth and all. Still, out of curiosity I played a junk game that gives past life analysis (obviously this one was fake for sure!) and I got this:

"Your past life diagnosis: I don't know how you feel about it, but you were female in your last earthly incarnation.You were born somewhere in the territory of modern Sumatra around the year 1675. Your profession was that of a seaman, cook or carpenter.

Your brief psychological profile in your past life:
As a natural talent in psychology, you knew how to use your opportunities. Cold-blooded and calm in any situation.

The lesson that your last past life brought to your present incarnation:
The timid, lonely and self-confident people are everywhere, and your task is to overcome these tendencies in yourself and then to help other people. Do you remember now?"

My answer: Ofcourse not!! :D

Comments

  1. lol i did one of these too, mine was nothing like me at all! lmao! i don't know where these people get this one! i did take one that actually sounded like me it was on astrology.com!!! just search for past life on it!!! they've changed the site a bit but that should still work! ^-^

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts