Thank you little sis!

This post is entirely dedicated to my sister, who despite being 7 years younger to me, has been my Rock. I always considered her to be a fragile little being, but she has surprised me so much since past few years with her emotional strength, serenity, matured decisiveness and support, that I am simply in awe of her. She hardly ever discussed her problems with me, but always patiently listened to every problem I had, and would give surprisingly matured and practical solutions too.


Despite being the youngest in our family, I believe that she has been the strongest pillar that kept all of us bound together, despite some major differences and heart breaks. She gave emotional support to me, when I needed it the most. And she equally took care of mom and dad, when they weren't feeling too good about all the happenings going around them.

Today, I really want to thank her with all my heart and bless her with all happiness, love, prosperity and success in her life. With loads of tensions overloaded on her little shoulders, she managed to carry everything so well, without getting fatigued even once and here I salute you for your perfection. I am sooo proud of you Mini and I simply can't stop thanking you enough...!!!

Love you always... xoxoxo

Comments

  1. awwwwwwww/mail me at oflipstickandblushes@gmail.com cali

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks a lot for your blessings di.I am really blessed by god for having u as my sister. Mummy papa n u are my whole world n i can't even imagine my life without all of u. Whatever i have done that is all love affection n respect for u. Love u too...........

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love you minnaaaa!! :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-*

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow that's a wonderfull blog having all details & helpful. Ul Power Cord

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts