My Dream Diary – Day 1

I've been having some really weird and disturbing dreams since quite a time now, and since I forget them the very next day, I am thinking to make a journal of it now and analyze their patterns later.

Yesterday, I dreamt of entering a huge museum kind of building with my hubby. There wasn't anyone inside the building, but I could see a huge hall with superb interiors and lightening. The moment I entered and saw the hall, I was amazed to see that the hall had all the symbols, collections and souvenir of every religion being followed around the world. On the left wall, I could see many Hindu Gods and Goddesses, their paintings – small and large; for the more prominent Gods, there were statues hanging in glass casings and garlands on them. I was staring at them and walking too at the same time, and now I came to the center of the hall.
The moment I saw the door from which we entered, I saw that it was raining outside, it was day time and some water was also coming inside the door by wind. Hubby was talking to the owner or some man, I don't know.

The wall that was on the door's side had all Christian religious symbols on it. It had all the paintings and statues related to Jesus, Mary, all the priests and other great events on it. I went along the wall looking at every piece it had, and then I didn't realize, but I was climbing a slope while watching the wall. The symbols now had moved on too, there was some different religion being displayed at this section... It had some weird symbols, some iron made pieces which I didn't understand, some masks and amulets which I couldn't recognize. I kept on moving looking at them and reached the dead end.

At the highest point of the slope there was an ancient stone carving that looked like traditional flour mill to me. There were two such mill-like things- one was hanging from the ceiling and the other was directly below it, and there was a drop of water dripping from it.

The moment I saw, someone from behind told me that it is a Shrine, but I couldn't get the name. I immediately climbed down the slope and saw a door to go out of the building next to it. My hubby was standing there, still talking to someone and while talking he went out the door.

I looked around and began to see those weird symbols and hangings again, and saw that there was a real-life-sized shining statue of a crocodile too, that was bright fluorescent green in color and had creepy bright yellow eyes. Its tail was made in a way that it was lying parallel to the wall, while resting on it, making it look like the crocodile had climbed down the wall that moment.

I looked at the statue for sometime and somehow for no reason and because of the intense silence, began to feel scared of it. But, still I kept on assuring that this is just a statue, and I kept looking at it, while unconsciously moving back towards the opposite wall. Within a moment, I saw the statue blink its yellow eye and I stood frozen. And then I heard some words that crocodile said to me (I was stuck at the rear end of the wall, looking at the crocodile from its behind), "Yes, I can move." As threatening gesture it just moved its small front claw but didn’t turn back nor did it move its head. I felt pinned down to the wall with fear and couldn't move. Then I saw two toy like small animals both in bright colors (Bright pink and bright yellow) dropping from nowhere in front of crocodile statue. The statue went after them to eat them up and I escaped from the building out of the door.

After that too I saw some weird things, and some unknown people. I saw some old age building that looked like a school to me, where kids were studying and I saw my grad. college girls too there, wearing Sarees and getting dressed for some occasion. I was frantically searching for someone to help me with my saree, but I was unable to get any room. There were some guys too, who I've never seen and I don't know who were they. I saw my wedding ring and my heart skipped a beat that one of the three diamonds had fallen from it. I dropped down to find the diamond but was aghast to see that there were millions of similar kind of stones lying on the floor, and I couldn't find the one that I had on my ring...And then I woke up!

If anyone of you is a dream analyzer, I'd really want you to please interpret it. I've been having similar kind of weird dreams since more than a month now. No matter how much I meditate or think positive or program my mind, such unknown and irrelevant dreams always creep in and scare the hell out of me. I am still shaken after yesterday night's dream and hence thought of doing something to stop them up.

I'd be glad if any of you can help me out.

Comments

  1. thats a pretty creepy dream and worse is that you remember every sequence and scene of it...would love to meet a dream analyzer...even I get some weird dreams when life is at a changing verge......

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Swati..yeah..its really weird that I remember each and every moment of all the dreams I see..Just that I forget it the next day, once I see another vivid dream like this...I even searched on google, but didn't get any satisfactory interpretation for this!! :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. I need to get registered marriage in bangalore.I saw your postings regarding the same topic..thought you would give some valid information.But i want to know if any Lawyers would help me because both of us don't have ration card here.I am also searching for good Lawyers.We need to get the court Marriage done ASASP. Please help us with somw information. Many thanks in advance.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I need to get registered marriage in bangalore. pleas tell me that how do i proceed for my marriage pleas reply me.we are same cast. If you could reply me to email id i will very happy wesslyrobert16@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts