Cleansing of Auras


Since past few days, I've been reading a lot about energy healing and various techniques. I used to be an active reader of such updates, but wasn't able to find much time since past couple of months.



I have read a lot about meditation, power healing, etc. In past few days, I got some material to read on "Auras". What are they and how can one be benefited from the Auras.


Well, Aura is basically each person's energy, which gets radiated from his personality on a whole and gets influenced by the energies the person takes from outside. Our auras are like magnets picking up vibrational energies that are floating around everywhere we go. It is important to cleanse our auras freeing them of foreign vibrations and negative energies.You don't need to do any rocket science project to do that. Here are some simple and easy-to-do techniques for the same:
  1. Using your fingers as a comb, comb through the space surrounding your body from head to toe. Clean your hands with running water before and after doing this.
  2. Stand under a waterfall or shower - I have found this immensely helpful every time. Water is a great cleanser on both physical, emotional and psychological levels.
  3. Walking in the rainfall - I have done this, though I used to carry umbrella every time. I love to see the water droplets jumping on the concrete road. They look like beautiful pearls.
  4. Run freely and playfully in the wind - I have done this plenty of times, to my sister's embarrassment. My home is in Himachal Pradesh, and there are plenty of places there, where you can find steep slopes. Just running down freely on those slopes would make me feel so good. So, I definitely added this method in this list.
  5. Using a single feather or feather whisk make sweeping motions through the space surrounding your body - I have never done this. I read it in a book, hence added it here. Those who are interested are free to try this and let me know how it feels.
  6. Smudge the area surrounding your body with the smoke from sage, lavendar, and/or sweetgrass. -  This looks more like some cult thing. Anyways, again I have not done this, nor would I do (no matter it works or not. I don't like doing things that look weird).
  7. Emerse and soak your body in an epsom salt bath. - This is the best amongst all methods. I have tried this just once, and I felt as if I've already reached heaven. Double thumbs up to this technique.
Tips:
  1. Turkey or owl feathers are especially good feathers to use for sweeping the aura. I have not done this, so don't have much to say. This is just for the information.
  2. Take care to do some deep breathing exercises while cleansing your aura to aid in flushing your inner body. I have done this plenty of times. Even when I am not doing any particular exercise, just taking few calculated deep breaths helps a lot in feeling better and calmer.
  3. Caution: Do not walk in the rain during an electrical storm.

Comments

Popular Posts