Rani Taj's Dhol on Rihanna's 'Rude Boy'




Rihanna's Rude Boy Dhol Mix by Rani Taj


This girl has become a facebook sensation lately, particularly because of this video. I was truly amazed when I saw it myself. A girl blasting a dhol with so much perfection and ease was something really rare, and new. I wonder, how she is able to hold that big dhol so long on her shoulders. I can't even hold my handbag for more than 5 minutes on one shoulder. Anyways, hats off to her talent. Way to go girl!! Keep rocking (dholing!! ) :)




Comments

  1. Hello!!

    Congratulations for your blog!
    Visit the Zabumblog - www.zabumblog.blogspot.com - if you want to see the zabumba drum, a instrument very similar to dhol drum!

    Rafael Baby
    www.donzazaira.com.br

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts